Sunday, October 17, 2010

this week at a hopeful glance...

1. GAIN CONTROL!!!
2. work out 5 days this next week...no excuses.
3. with EVERY meal have a veggie...even dessert!! If I pick up a cookie i better eat green beans with it!!!
4. replace 1 meal with a shake...maybe 2 a day on workout days
5. ........look into ....shakeology......its seriously that amazing.....yes im a nerd.


I have many other "back burner" tasks and goals....they must wait. I need to spend more time with God this week....wake up early. I know that God will walk with me in this journey. He wants whats best for me as much as I do. And he knows I desire to be in a couple jeans I have on hand that DONT fit. Tee Hee!

You have always been good at writing out ur day. I remember when J found that list at Earl N Joys house...he wanted that to be me so bad...do you still do that?

And is there an app for our blogging???

Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment