Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Good and Bad

This weekend I have done a lot of just being at home, cleaning and recouping from my crazy last two weeks.

Here's what I have did right yesterday...

  1. Ate every meal at home (yes, most days I eat at least one meal out. Sad)
  2. I was up and moving most of the day - cleaning
  3. I drank more water than normal
Here's what I didn't do so well...
  1. I ate chips ahoy cookies at 10:30 at night...not only that but I ate them without thinking...should have just gotten two out of the back...nope...brought the bag to the couch and ate without paying attention
  2. I ate when I wasn't hungry
  3. I didn't write anything down...didn't count anything
This is hard. So hard.

But I'm trying hard.  I'm trying to get my whole life healthy.  It's just going sooooo much slower than I ever ever wanted.

1 comment:

  1. so i eat out a lot during the week...a LOT!!!! ur not alone there! i need to learn to cook better n healthy....i suck at both. boo

    ReplyDelete